Our current partners include:
1. INSTITUTE OF HUMAN VIROLOGY, NIGERIA (IHVN):
The SCM Logistics partnership here is categorized under the following project headings: Action plus Up – Action in Community (AIC), Global Fund PMTCT and MDR-TB.
2. JOHN SNOW INCORPORATED (JSI):
Here, the partnership focuses on the following projects:
• Last mile distribution of health commodities in Abia State under the Partnership for Supply Chain Management.
• Direct Data and Information Capture (DDIC) in Ebonyi, Sokoto, & Zamfara States.
• Last mile distribution services in nine (9) States in Nigeria under the USAID/DELIVER PROJECT
3. IMPERIAL HEALTH SERVICES:
The partnership under this project entails, last mile distribution services to seven (7) States in Nigeria including FCT.
4. ASSOCIATION FOR REPRODUCTIVE & FAMILY HEALTH (ARFH)
The partnership under this project covers the last mile distribution service of Tuberculosis (TB) commodities to South-South & South-Eastern states of the country.
5.) National Malaria Elimination Programme:
The partnership under this project involves putting in place strategies for the long haul and last mile deliveries of Malaria health commodities under the Global Fund New Funding Model (GF-NFM) to the states of the federation.
6.) CWAY Nigeria Limited:
The partnership under this project involves the last mile haulage of CWAY Products from their production factory to their distributor’s location.